sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

Comment about "Rain Man" movie


This movie is about a carefree guy (Charles Babbitt) who is glad because of his father's death and he hopes he inherits his fortune. However, he receives only a classic Buick Roadmaster convertible and several rose bushes, and the beneficiary is his brother Raymond, an intelligent autistic. Charles is disconcerted by Ray's behaviors, but he will learn to know him and to love him.
Is it possible to have a relationship with an autistic person? May be... Well, I don't really know. In my case, I would be too frightened if had to live with an autistic person. I wouldn't know how to face that situation. Perhaps sounds stupid, but what would you do? Autistic persons are special, we don't exactly what are they thinking. As we saw in the movie, it's hard to live with them, but not impossible. However they need specific assistence. They need someone who takes care of them in a special institute. Yes, I'm cruel! But I prefer they stay in a psychiatric hospital, instead of dealing with that kind of painful situation...
Well, I admit that they have the same rights as we have, they have the same value as we have, and they need love of their families but I insist they requiere a special treatment. Finally, I'm fascinated with the wonderful performance of Dustin Hoffman, it was excellent!
CiAo!

1 comentario:

Pancho dijo...

Hola!!! a ver cuando me invitas a ver películas ;) JAJAJA
Saludos!!!