jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

Comment about Steve Jobs' speech


Honestly, it was brilliant... and it made me feel better, because in these moments I'm living a sad situation u_u Well, I will continue with the comment. He related 3 important points: 1. Conecting dots, 2. Love and loss, and 3. Death. For me, I did like the second point. He said we have to do what we really love to do and we never give up. Sometimes I fed up with my major, but I love it! So, everyday I try to give the best of me so that my dreams come true. In fact, I have a uncle who I really admire. Let me relate his story. He is the oldest brother of my father. When they and their other brothers were children, they were too poor. He got married very early and he was still a penniless man. He started to work as delivery man of Bimbo bread and he earned a little bit money, but he never gave up and he started working harder and harder, and finally he got the best job of his life: He turned into the General Manager of Bimbo's Factory in Puebla. And nowadays he is the managing director of Barcel. When he was young, he never went to collage, but now he is studying his major. Imagine! I want to be like him!, I have a strong desire to better myself. Finally, despite our failures, our bad moments we don't lose faith and we've got to find what we really love so that we keep going. Remember Steve Jobs said: "Keep looking, don't settle"... CiAo!

No hay comentarios: